Data sheets, manuals and application notes on time-interval counters.
HP 5370A time interval counter manualHere is the manual for an HP 5370A time-interval counter. I understand this will appear on the Agilent web site at some point. In which case I will set up an HTTP 301 (permanent redirect). So if you find this via Google, look at the Agilent site.
HP 5370B time interval counter manualSome time back I borrowed a copy of the HP 5370B manual from Poul-Henning Kamp and scanned it at 600 dpi. The file is huge (~ 566.5MB), but whilst I don't have the disk space to store it, a few people have agreed to do so. You may find you have better connectivity to one of these sites than the other, so a few mirrors are listed.
- Danish Research Network (one huge file)
- Hosted in France (split into 10 smaller pdf files)
- Hosted in Sweeden (compressed with gunzip)
I suggest you do NOT try to print the 600 dpi version until FULLY downloaded - Acrobat on Windoze sometimes gives the impression the file is downloaded, but it is not. I found I was unable to print more than about 100 pages at a time on the large file. This may have been a limitation of the printer, or perhaps lack of spool space on the print server.
Application notes related to time-interval measurementHP application notes, reproduced with permission, Courtesy of Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Application Note 191-7 HP 5370B Time Interval Counter High-Speed Timing Acquistion and Statistical Jitter Analysis
- Better than 100 ps Accuracy in HP 5370B Time Interval Measurements Through Bias Error Reduction
- High Throughput Picosecond Characterization of Pulse Parameters
- Making Measurements with the SR620 Time Interval Counter (Stanford Research)
- Measurements with the SR620 (Stanford Research)